I’m Michael Riley, CEO and founder of this blog. My purpose is to help men become better with women and relationships, but more importantly, become better men.
I live by the motto: Live Honestly. Invest In Yourself. Attract What You Are. I detest mediocrity, victim mentalities, and negative people. I value hard work, integrity, accountability, wisdom and knowledge, never-say-die attitudes, and having fun.
I have close to thirty years experience dating women, and openly shares this knowledge and insight with you throughout this blog. I’m not afraid of talking about my many failures with women, either. As long as you’re willing to learn, talking about my ‘faliures’ with women helps you, I believe, more than talking about my successes or how to be successful with women.
I have studied and learned from some of the most successful and highly skilled men’s dating and lifestyle coaches, including Bruce Bryans, David Deida, Corey Wayne, and Dr. Robert Glover; I draw on these works throughout this blog in my own fresh and unique way.
As a former long term sufferer of social anxiety, nervousness, and low self-esteem, I know first hand what it’s like to feel isolated, alone, helpless, and depressed. In my experience the best and most effective way to overcome this is by intentionally putting yourself in embarrassing or uncomfortable situations on a consistent basis. This is why I created Next Level Comfort Zone Challenges.
In 2016, our first year running the course, I helped a small group of men overcome, or better manage, social anxiety, nervousness, fear, and self-doubt. I am incredibly proud of this achievement. I am taking a break in 2017, but re-opening the online course early 2018. If you would like to know more click here
As Featured On:
Our interview series Success Talk Magazine is a kick ass segment and a great place to relax with a cuppa…or (preferably) a slab of beers! Click here to access the articles.
If you’re looking for fun and interactive ways to 10x your confidence check out my guest post on Daily Zen here.
Want to be as smooth as James Bond? Of course you do! Then make sure you read this post
Want to know more about Michael Riley and what makes him an expert with women and relationships, confidence and filthy language? Click here.
- Produce well written, lively, value rich content at all times.
- Only share resources I trust and know work.
- Continually assess, evaluate and improve this blog so you always have a memorable experience and get the most from it and do so in a fun, relaxed and easy-going way so your time here is not only memorable, but enjoyable as well.
Generally every Thursday and Sunday.
- I’m a Men’s dating and lifestyle coach
- I am a mentor/role model for young men living in Out Of Home Care.
- I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Lit. from James Cook University.
- I’ve had over 30 sales jobs and been laid off more than once – a ‘blessing in disguise’, though I didn’t think so at the time.
- I’m a fanatical James Bond fan – Sean Connery and Daniel Craig are my favorites.
- I play touch football and indoor cricket.
- I’m a Krav Maga expert (becoming one, anyway)
- I’m a published poet – check out my first collection Forty Two Cents In A Rainbow.
- I play guitar, mostly rock and blues.
- I like most music- AC/DC and Guns-N-Roses are my favorite bands.
- My favourite dishes are Italian, Indian, and Middle Eastern cuisines; bacon and eggs; chicken; and of course the humble Aussie meat pie!
Keep In Touch:
You can contact me using the form below