What the f@*k is a James Bond shower? I hear you ask. First of all, don’t swear at me buddy! Second of all, it’s actually called a Scottish shower, as anyone who has read Ian Fleming’s novels would know, but in this age of over sensitivity we reluctantly took the PC (politically correct) route and called it the James Bond shower, which reads way better anyway – for once being PC has its perks.
So what is a James Bond shower and how does it make you a better man? Contrary to popular belief a it is not jumping head first in the cubicle decked out in a tuxedo, dodging bullets, and drinking a Vodka Martini. A James Bond shower, as Fleming describes, is starting with hot water and ending with cold.
Benefits Of Having A James Bond Shower
- Improves Immunity/Circulation
- Reduces Muscle Soreness/Speeds Up Recovery
- Increases Alertness
- Energizes You
- Eases Stress/Anxiety
- Stimulates Weight Loss
- Fires Up Your Metabolism
- Boosts Testosterone/Improves Fertility
Source: Medical Daily
How A James Bond Shower (JBS) Makes You A Better Man
- You’re challenging your comfort zone
- Your overall health improves
- You have a healthier appearance (skin, hair)
- You have more energy throughout the day
- You’re more productive
- You’re more focused and present in the world
- Your libido/sexual stamina skyrockets
- Your testosterone levels go through the roof (having a JBS is one of the most manly things you can do. And just like any manly activity – lifting heavy weights, chopping wood, rock climbing, etc – your T-levels ignite every time you have a JBS)
Like anything, results vary in each individual, but I have experienced all the benefits outlined above, and have become a better man from having a JBS everyday over the last year or so. And that is the key -consistency. You don’t become a black belt after a few martial arts lessons, or get ripped from pumping iron once or twice. If you want the results outlined above you need to have a JBS everyday over a period of time.
So what are you waiting for? Go and and have JBS now!
As always, thanks for reading.
Related: 007 Ways To Be Smooth As James Bond