Why do I want to help men become better with women and relationships?
Because I was fucking useless with women and clueless about relationships for many, many years.
Read my guest post on Steven Aitchison blog here and you’ll see what I mean!
That all changed a few years ago when an average, over-weight woman rejected me. As painful and embarrassing as it was at the time, that experience gave me the wake up call I so desperately needed. I went to town on studying female attraction and psychology, and through trail and error, found ways to improve my relationships and interactions with women, and become my best version.
I’m not perfect in these areas, and by no means an expert, but I’m damn bloody good at what I do.
Right, let’s move on.
- The six part post: How To Communicate Effectively With Women So You Score Everytime is the best place to start if you’re looking for no-bullshit advice on becoming better with women and relationships. Remember he who hesitates, masturbates, so get reading now.
- Our interview series Man Talk profiles the lives, failures and successes, and words of men who have been there done that. It is a very popular segment and a great place to relax with a cuppa or, preferably, a slab of beers! Click here to access the articles.
- If you’re looking for fun and interactive ways to 10x your confidence check out my guest post on Daily Zen here.
- Want to be as smooth as James Bond (of course you do!) then make sure you read this post
- My guest post on Dumb Little Man outlines 5 ways I’ve improved my life in the last 12 months – check it out here! “It’s a good article” – Peter Clemens, The Change Blog. “I genuinely loved reading (this) article. I found it insightful, useful and easy to understand” – Cris Nikolov, MotivationGrid
- Produce well written, lively, value rich content at all times.
- Only share resources I trust and know work.
- Continually assess, evaluate and improve this blog so you always have a memorable experience and get the most from it and do so in a fun, relaxed and easy-going way so your time here is not only memorable, but enjoyable as well.
Generally every Thursday and Sunday.
Some More Facts About Me
I’m a confidence/life coach
I coach, mentor and supervise unemployed and disengaged youth/adults undertaking work experience projects on an ad-hoc basis and in residential houses.
I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Lit. from James Cook University.
I’ve had over 30 sales jobs and been laid off more than once – a ‘blessing in disguise’, though I didn’t think so at the time.
In April, 2015 I stepped out of my comfort zone and became a full-time student in Youth Work
I’m a father of a teenage daughter – explains the every increasing grey hairs!
I’m a member of Toastmasters and 2016/17 VP of Public Relations
I’m a fanatical James Bond fan – Sean Connery and Daniel Craig are my favorites.
I play touch football and indoor cricket.
I’m a published poet – make sure you download my first collection Forty Two Cents In A Rainbow.
I play guitar, mostly rock and blues.
I like most music- AC/DC and Guns-N-Roses are my favorite bands.
I’m addicted to GTA V, reading self development books, coffee, chocolate, and being my best in all areas of life.
My favourite foods are Indian and Middle Eastern cuisines, bacon and eggs, chicken, and of course the big one… Spaghetti Bolognaise.
You can contact me using the form below
“Happiness consists in giving and serving others.”
Become a patron – donate today!